PRO Louisiana is a workforce development program of the Louisiana Watershed Initiative that funds training courses for occupations critical to the state's flood recovery and resilience efforts. The goal is to develop a skilled statewide workforce that will support LWI flood risk reduction projects and build up Louisiana's long-term resilience.
Demand is rising for trained resilience professionals to support Louisiana’s flood recovery and mitigation efforts. PRO Louisiana is helping lead the way by supporting training courses for occupational skills such as heavy equipment operations, resilient construction methods and flood risk analysis.
Colleges Offering PRO Louisiana Courses
- Baton Rouge Community College
- Central Louisiana Technical Community College
- Louisiana Delta Community College
- Northshore Technical Community College
- Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College
- South Louisiana Community College